1. Reduce - This means to lessen the use of items. Even conserving water and energy or electricity helps in saving the environment.
2. Reuse - This is the reintroduction and recovery of waste materials. In other words, using items again instead of throwing them which may cause global warming.
3. Recycle - Recycling is also one of the first things that we should do. Let all us be creative in our own different ways. Let’s think of something new just like turning used juice packs into bags, old items into umbrellas and so much more! Isn’t it unbelievable?
4. Replace - Aside from planting trees,we should also use ECO-friendly materials/items instead of using items that help in polluting the environment.
5. This the easiest thing that we can do… CLEAN our surroundings. Let’s first start cleaning at home. CLEANING or surroundings must be put into practice.